POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Idea Couture is looking for an ideas person to join its creative writing team in Toronto. If you are someone with a vivid imagination who is not afraid to put your ideas out there, who turns criticism and rejection into motivation, and who has an endless appetite for developing new and original content, we’d like to hear from you!
- Conduct extensive research to obtain factual information and authentic detail.
- Establish themes, analysis, settings, and messages.
- Develop creative content for various sources, including magazine articles, blogs, novels, biographies, marketing/website, and business proposals.
- Adapt writing to different voices as needed, twisting phrases, adding humor, wit, or other literary styles and techniques.
- Work with content strategists to identify unique writing approaches, according to desired style and publishing requirements.
- Some management of secondary content created by internal or external authors and contributors.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
Required skills / Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in creative writing, or equivalent.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in creative writing.
- Excellent written English, impeccable spelling and grammar.
- The ability to generate original themes and develop and express ideas clearly in writing.
- A meticulous approach to work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.