POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Idea Couture is looking for a statistician or statistic-oriented researcher to join its interdisciplinary Toronto team on a 2-month basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and passion for digital culture, along with experience working with linguistic models of grammar and syntax, and natural language models. Along with a strong mathematical acumen and keen eye for observation, he or she will be familiar with social media and online research methodologies with the ability to apply these to the job.
- Design, conduct, and report quantitative methods and projects
- Translate quantitative data into internal as well as client-facing reports
- Collaborate with Anthropologists, Strategists, and Designers on a variety of projects and tasks
- Some travel as required
Required skills / Experience
- Advanced Degree in Statistics or related field
- Experience designing and executing statistical analyses of complex systems
- Experience conducting 1-on-1 and group interviews
- Experience with computational linguistics
- Proven experience with the full SAS suite and statistical modeling
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Applied/business experience an asset
- Second language a big asset
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.