POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Basis: Salary and bonus
Idea Couture is looking for an Interaction Designer to join our growing world-class design team. This role includes full range of responsibilities from concept development, to design, to production preparation. The successful candidate will be open, flexible and creative - inherently understanding the nuances of the consumer needs and behaviour. Compelling information design is a core priority of this job, and our design approach involves taking complex information and distilling it to its essence. Candidates must be comfortable working in a very dynamic, creative, fast paced, and rapidly changing environment. Idea Couture will provide training in interactive upon hire.
- Contribute to product/service ideation and concept development.
- Translate high-level objectives and design principles into interaction flows and information architecture diagrams.
- Create visual UI designs that embody interaction design and brand.
- Communicate design rationale verbally and visually to colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of practical benefits and limitations of relevant technologies.
- Design and prototype interface transitions.
Required skills / Experience
- 3+ years visual UI experience and graphic industry experience, preferably from an agency environment.
- Strong visual communication skills with a dedication to detail and consistency.
- Be able to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment with business thinkers, researchers, human factors specialists, communication specialists, industrial and interactive designers.
- Intermediate level in user-research design and testing methodologies.
- Proficient with the Adobe CS4 suite.
- Ability to translate concepts into HTML / CSS / Flash prototypes an asset
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.