POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Idea Couture is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our world-class design team. Successful candidates can contribute to innovation and ideation sessions while also taking ideas and visualizing them to inspire and educate clients.
- The Graphic Designer role includes the full range of responsibilities from concept development to design to production preparation. As a part of our innovation team, you will work closely with other disciplines to develop and improve the graphic design of our innovative web interfaces, document deliverables and visual presentation materials.
- Compelling information design is a core priority of this job, and our design approach involves taking complex information and distilling it to its essence. The Graphic Design position is a great opportunity to apply your info-graphic design and web graphic design skills to cutting-edge digital products that are changing the way people live, work and play.
Required skills / Experience
- University Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience and/or interest in interactive design considered an asset
- A strong understanding of design principles and methodologies
- A genuine interest in consumer needs and behaviour
- Excellent concept visualization skills including hand sketching and 2d drawings
- Proficient use of current and relevant design software.
- An impressive body of work
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.