Basis: Full Time
Idea Couture is looking for a talented Graphic Designer, excited to immerse as much from our workspace while contributing great design. As part of our innovation team, you will work closely with other disciplines to develop and improve the design of our web interfaces, document deliverables and visual presentation materials.
Compelling information design is a core priority of this role and our design approach involves taking complex information and distilling it to its essence. You will be part of a great team that contributes to innovation and ideation sessions while also taking ideas and visualizing them to inspire and educate our clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative space, applying your info-graphic design and your passion to understand the human experience to cutting-edge products that are changing the way people live, work, and play.
- Create a strong and consistent look and feel in all projects that aligns to the clients’ and Idea Couture’s overall vision.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and deliver creative solutions to meet project objectives. Designers will not just execute ideas, but also be part of the creative process.
- With the project lead and creative lead, participate in meetings to evaluate project scope and understand creative design needs.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop supporting assets and presentation materials including journey maps, sales tools, info-graphics, event themes and collateral and online assets.
Required skills / Experience
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design preferred
- 1-3 years of industry graphic design experience with proven branding or information design abilities
- A strong understanding of design principles and methodologies
- A genuine interest in consumer needs and behaviour
- Excellent concept visualization skills including hand sketching and 2d drawings
- Experience in interactive/ web design considered a strong asset
- An impressive body of work
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2015 Idea Couture Inc.