Basis: Full Time
Idea Couture is looking for an Engagement Manager to join its world class IC/Health team. IC/Health is our dedicated health and wellbeing practice. We are experts at uncovering the experience of disease and translating it into business strategy. We explain health and health care from the point of view of those who experience it. Bridging the disciplines of anthropology, economics, medicine and design, we are participating in the redesign of care.
The Engagement Manager will handle multiple engagements simultaneously and be held responsible for the overall account strategy of IC/Health clients. The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with designers, project managers, anthropologists, ethnographers, and business strategists to drive the completion of projects, ensuring consistency and quality in the end product. He or she will be accountable for overall client satisfaction and project growth.
- Serve as the main driver for healthcare client relationships providing account level strategy for the IC/Health team
- Participate in project design and oversee the project execution of selected healthcare projects
- Oversee the evaluation of client deliverables to ensure they meet client approval conditions, securing sign-off on each deliverable
- Track the performance of the engagement, the quality and consistency of project deliverables and report on the effectiveness of the engagement
- Act as the escalation point when issues arise with project resources / services and handling any dispute
- Participate in all aspects of project strategy work including ideation sessions, workshops, user acceptance and experience analysis efforts.
- Provide strategic direction for the IC Health division to establish long-term account objectives, strategies, and operating plans
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships within the pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital, government, and not for profit sectors, with a focus on account relationships, project and general client satisfaction, and organic business growth
Required skills / Experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in healthcare, business, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in strategy at a consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience playing a strategy role in healthcare delivery considered a strong asset
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi disciplinary teams including a basic understanding of design principles and methodologies
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, health & technology expertise, and strategic Insight
- Effective communication and presentation skills a must
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.