POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
/Digital Project Manager
Idea Couture is looking for a unique person for the role of Digital Project Manager. Unlike typical project management roles, we are looking for someone who is well organized and can run projects but also someone who understands the fast paced nature of innovation in the tech space and is equally at ease in front of clients as they are when faced technical code. This is truly a right-brain, left-brain position. Candidates must be comfortable working in a very dynamic, creative, fast paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to understand and manage multi-disciplinary teams including technical development teams, designers, strategists and researchers.
- Understand and manage scope (overall project and web development); clearly define scope; identify impact of potential scope changes (budget, timelines, business);
- Develop and manage project schedules and time/budgets in order to deliver the project on time and on budget; obtain appropriate business unit approvals and sign-offs.
- Plan, organize, lead and manage project team assignments, activities and project team members; including contractors, full-time and 3rd party vendor resources.
- When required, act as a “Product Owner” in an agile environment, creating, reviewing and accepting user stories through the development process
- Proactively track & monitor health and status of project; proactively track all issues and changes.
- Plan for and conduct regular project team status/review meetings across all disciplines
- Identify, assess and manage risks, severity and impacts, determine and implement risk mitigation strategies. This includes technical risk during development.
- Keep lines of communication open among all project stakeholders.
- Schedule and manage technical implementations
- This position requires working in a cross-functional environment.
Required skills / Experience
- 2-3 years experience with demonstrated progressive levels of responsibility.
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodology, systems development methodology and quality assurance techniques.
- Experience as a product owner in an agile environment would be considered a strong asset
- Strong analytical skills, with very high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate discussions
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2015 Idea Couture Inc.