/Digital Innovation Strategist
Basis: Full Time
Idea Couture is seeking a Digital Innovation Strategist with an appreciation for emerging technologies and market trends; someone who is both strategic and creative. As our Digital Innovation Strategist, you will collaborate with an integrated team of designers, strategists, developers, and project managers to deliver user centered digital products.
As we develop new products and platforms for our clients, your responsibilities will extend to its strategy and solution. With a focus on business results driven by ethnography-derived insights, you will drive the team toward solutions that balance the needs of users with the realities of business.
- Work with client teams to identify business and functional requirements.
- Develop innovative digital user engagement programs for clients.
- Work with internal and external implementation teams to ensure projects are executed strategically.
- Work with designers to ensure requirements are reflected through interface and user experience.
- Guide technology developers to ensure that technical platforms are built to specifications.
- Work with quality assurance team to ensure code meets high standards and lowest defect thresholds.
- Develop program architecture, business requirements and other strategic documentation as necessary.
- Deliver strategic, business and project feasibility analysis and recommendations.
- Conduct client status meetings and lead business requirements gathering sessions.
- Provides a focal point for integration across multiple departments on key initiatives.
- Liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
Required skills / Experience
- University degree in business, technology or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in developing interactive programs for corporate clients.
- Experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and technical issues.
- Experience as a Product Owner from start to finish, preferably in an agile environment, considered a strong asset.
- Basic understanding of software development, web development models, methodologies, and technologies required.
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies and well-known brands an asset.
- Experience in open source development (either from an analyst or developers perspective) an asset.
- Ability to work effectively with people of multiple skills set and backgrounds, and at all levels within an organization.
- Energy and ability to work well with others in a client-focused, innovative environment.
- Commensurate with experience
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
Idea Couture Inc. 241 Spadina Ave, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E2
Copyright © 2014 Idea Couture Inc.